Rhodes Airport Transportation
Getting from Rhodes Airport
Rhodes airport by car
The airport is well signposted and can be reached via the dual carriageway coastal road which runs all around the island. The city of Rhodes is a 20 minute drive to the northeast.
By car, the airport can be reached via the well-sign posted coast road which encircles the island. The city of Rhodes is a 20-minute drive to the northeast, while in the opposite direction the road continues on to Paradisi, Soroni, Emponas and Monolithos. Buses to Rhodes city centre and other island destinations depart 300 metres from the terminal; consult the airport’s information desk for current timetables.
Rhodes Airport Car Hire
- Enterprise: +30 22410 81600 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europcar: +30 22410 92006
- Auto Holidays: +30 22410 81640/ email@example.com
- Budget: +30 22410 81011
- Avance: +30 22410 82922 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hertz: +30 22410 82902 / email@example.com
- Sixt: +30 22410 81995 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avis: +30 22410 82896 / email@example.com
Rhodes Airport by Taxi
Taxi Transfer to Rhodes city centre takes 20 to 30 minutes and the one-way fare to Rhodes city centre will cost around 25€.
Rhodes airport by Bus
Buses connecting the airport and Rhodes Town travel several times a day, and a one-way ticket costs 2,20 €. The bus stop is located approximately 300 metres to the left of door 1 of the terminal. Journey time to the city of Rhodes is around 40 minutes.